Corporate Associate 5-6 PQE
6 days left
- Full Time
Corporate Associate 5+ years' PQE £85,000 +
This role provides and excellent opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer of around 5 or 6 years' PQE in London to join a highly regarded City firm.
Our client is a very well-established law firm in the City of London with excellent reputation. This role for an existing Corporate Solicitor with solid training and experience to develop their career. The firm boasts a number of lawyers who have developed their careers to partnership and also assembling talent from other notable firms.
The Corporate team has a number of partners affording the incoming lawyer to gain different experience from a number of sourcing. The Corporate Lawyer will work with other Associates in a collegiate team and begin or continue to build their case towards partnership.
The ideal candidate is will have experience in the following areas:
- Private and public M&A experience, experience of running such transactions with limited supervision
- AIM experience (full list useful but not at all mandatory), experience of running such transactions with limited supervision
- High level review/oversight of due diligence/verification/disclosure
- Restructuring experience
- General company law experience, such as drafting articles of association, shareholders agreements and LLP agreements
- Experience of being main client contact /business development skills/beginning to build client relationships/develop a following
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.