Purchase Ledger Clerk
Huntress Harlow are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on an initial 6 month basis for this fast growing company based in Epping. This role has arisen from a recent acquisition and offers excellent long term potential for the right candidate. Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager typical duties include the following
- Coding all supplier and disbursement invoices and with the correct accounting codes.
- Updating disbursement spreadsheets and obtaining relevant authorisation.
- Marking up payments on internal notes system.
- Logging invoices onto Sage X3 and sending them out for authorisation to department heads.
- Reconciling Supplier Statements.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, be immediately available and willing to commit to a 6 month contract. You must be able to work effectively as part of a team and have good communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure. Strong excel skills are also essential
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.