Stock Control Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a Stock Control Manager to join a rapidly expanding drinks business. Reporting into senior management you will manage the stock control process across the business working closely with their 3rd part logistics provider.
Stock Control Manager responsibilities:
- Maintaining the WMS to achieve high service levels and ensure an efficient flow of stock through the warehouse.
- Working closely with the production team you will manage the Good in and Goods out department.
- Manage physical accuracy of stock ensuring a high level of stock integrity.
- Line management of one member of the stock control team
- Conduct weekly, monthly and yearly stock counts
- Build strong working relationships with the production team and 3PL in particular.
To be a successful Stock Control Manager:
- Experience working in a stock management role ideally in the drinks sector or FMCG
- Excellent communicator at all levels with the ability to build relationships with all departments.
- Analytical with a good working knowledge of Excel
- Ambitious and looking to progress in a fast paced environment.
This is an exciting role working for a business experiencing double digit growth. This will suit someone who is looking to fast track their career and work in a very busy but fun business. If you are up for the challenge please send your CV to Lime Talent.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.