Project Manager - £35k - £45k
Our client is a leading name in customer communications. Providing innovative direct mail, digital marketing, transactional mail and print management solutions to a range of blue-chip clients they are a true market leader.
Due to continued growth they are currently looking for an experienced project manager who has experience face2face with clients to support the new business & client services team.
- To identify, define, scope, plan and autonomously manage the implementation of projects as determined by the Programme Manager / Head of Programme Management, complying with the Project & Programme Management Methodology.
- Awareness and adhering to certain industry standards such as ISO 9001 /2 ISO 27001 accreditations.
- To identify & manage project resources from all levels within the organisation for timely delivery of projects.
- To represent the client's interests whilst providing the business with the most efficient implementation of the project.
- To assist in Best Practice of the Project Management Methodology
- To support the rollout & on-going management of the Programme Management Office process.
- To attend and comply with all training.
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
- To perform any other duties, which may be required from time to time.
- Preparing a business case, Project Brief, PID, & other project documentation which can help the Sponsor and PM capitalise on the uncovered opportunities throughout the project.
- To pro-actively report project status to the Programme Manager through the agreed reporting mechanism.
You will need to possess effective verbal and written communication skills and have proven project management experience. You must be well organised, able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies; you will transform requirements into a realistic project that can be communicated to relevant departments within the business and manage the delivery of these. There is a strong need for you to be independent as well as a team player, focused, confident, assertive and diplomatic.
- Delivery focused. Passionate about delivering value, on time and above customer and internal expectations
- Experienced in the use of ERP tools to effectively control project delivery (MS Project Server, MIS, SharePoint, Resource Planning, Forecasting, Estimating, Management Information, Reporting)
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate and report successfully with internal senior management and/or senior level clients
- Strong people management with the ability to motivate people
- Strong relationship management
- Excellent presentation skills