Account Manager - Voice, Data and Network
Our client is a voice, data and network solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Account Manager will be responsible for manging and maximising direct accounts.
- Create, build and grow relationships with clients and partners.
- Exceed monthly targets for revenue and growth.
- Fully understand client needs to create good return on investment.
- Create and develop pipelines.
- Deliver forecasting expectations and ensure forecasting is accurate.
- Contribute to team success as well as individual success and targets.
- Become a specialist in the industry.
- Become a relatable and trusted individual to the clients for new business referrals.
- Produce and deliver marketing material and campaigns.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the Telecoms industry.
- Experience and track record of sales success.
- Good team player and collaborator.
- Strong communication skills.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ambitious to exceed targets.
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- The ability to work in a high pressured and fast paced environment.