Purchase Ledger Clerk
Due to continued commercial success a highly reputable organisation are looking for a savvy Purchase Ledger Clerk to join there Finance team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities for an Purchase Ledger Clerk include:
- Maintain supplier accounts database
- Manage and resolve internal and external queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Support continuous process improvement
- Processing of invoices
- Other Ad-hoc duties, as requirted
You will have:
- Experience dealing with end to end Accounts Payable
- Good understanding of Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Excellent communication and customer services skill
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Experience with an ERP system desirable
This business has experienced stable, consistent growth over recent years which has resulted in the team's requirement for a Purchase Leger Clerk. With future opportunities for progression, this is an excellent opening for a career-minded Purchase Ledger Clerk to accelerate their personal development with a global business.
To register your interest, please click below to apply.