BIM Development Manager - EMEA
Our client, a successful, global manufacturing organisation, now requires an experienced BIM Development Manager primarilyto drive forward the adoption and deployment of BIM content and processes within the EMEA region.
The Group’s EMEA division has operational activities throughout the various market regions within Europe, Middle East and Africa, generating a multi-billion pound annual turnover.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Specification and BIM Technologies Director, as the BIM Development Manager - EMEA your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- actively supporting the delivery of the EMEA specification and BIM strategy to successfully achieve technical and operational goals
- rolling out a software suite across the market regions in line with EMEA strategy
- being an expert in both the software suite and BIM so as to provide training and support to both internal and external users
- in conjunction with the regional teams, conduct targeted meetings and presentations to customers, architects, contractors, distribution, partners, etc
- maintaining and continuously enhancing the EMEA BIM Library, a central repository for approved BIM content
- working with the regional teams to support the specification of the combined product range within the EMEA region
- actively participating in the internal EMEA BIM working group and as required, industry-related professional organisations to gather feedback and embrace new trends and standards
The group has locations throughout the EMEA region. Candidates can be located near to any of the main international business units.
Ideally of graduate standard, from within an engineering/ manufacturing, construction or architectural design related discipline, candidates will be required to demonstrate that they have:
- 5 or more years’ relevant work experience, with a proven track record of successful BIM delivery from within either the architectural, engineering/ manufacturing or construction industries
- experience of implementing new software solutions and delivering product training programmes
- a proficiency in Autodesk Revit and ideally, experience of using other BIM software packages
- experience of working on a pan-European / international business basis
In addition, candidates should also be willing to demonstrate that they:
- are a pro-active, hands-on type individual who demonstrates initiative and has a positive and professional attitude
- are a strong capable leader, with the presence and ability to communicate, motivate and influence at the highest level
- have solid communication and presentation skills
- have strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the capability of delivering results
European language skills would be a benefit but are not essential.
Candidates should note that there will be extensive travel within the EMEA region with this role.