Data Migrationn Specialist
Who is Xero…
Xero is beautiful accounting software for small businesses. We’re growing our team and require an experienced Data Analyst to help us support our partners from our UK HQ here in Milton Keynes.
Our Technical Migration Consultant (Technical Data Analyst) will be responsible for managing the technical conversion of Partner non-Xero client data to Xero. This will include, but not be limited to, performing bulk data loads as directed by Project Managers.
What this entails is…
- To be responsive the Partner Project Management team’s requirements to create new 'shelf accounts’ as part of a migration project
- Review the migrated Xero on the Xero platform to ensure all new Xero clients are in an operational state
- Create the bank feed mandate forms on behalf of a Partner
- Assist the team in administering, designing and building tools and techniques to automate the migration of 'other system’ data to Xero
- Deployment Reporting
- Chart of Account formatting
- Undeployed Org Reporting (in tandem with Corp Ops)
- Conversion & Tool Management/Administration
- During month end, end of quarter and year end, you’ll be expected to be flexible and may need to do a few extra hours at the office
What are we looking for
- Accurate and with a high attention to detail
- Good telephone skills
- Technically adept (CSV, Google Docs, Data Manipulation)
- Good written skills (for internal and external communications)
- Knowledge of accounting and ideally exposure to Xero or similar online accountancy software
- You will be an ambitious, dynamic and hungry individual looking to carve out an exciting career.
Be part of something beautiful
We’ve got a mantra here: Do beautiful work. At Xero, it’s more than just a job. From a modern, fun working environment (table tennis and free refreshments included) to comprehensive benefits and company shares, you’ll feel at home here.
Oh, and leave the suit in the wardrobe. It’s all smart casual around here.