Outbound Sales Agent
Outbound Sales Agent - SO50 - £14,100 - £16,000 + Max OTE £22,000
As an Outbound Sales Agent, you will be required to call customers to establish their needs, before passing their details across to the Inbound Team for an insurance quote.
Key Responsibilities for the Outbound Sales Agent are:
- Achieve Transfer and Quote targets on a monthly basis
- Work with your team to achieve team based targets
- Understand and Implement procedures surrounding Data Protection and other industry guidelines
- Adhere to all company processes
- Call through new and existing leads
Skills required of the candidate:
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- A bright and positive person with a desire to work in fast paced environment.
- Experience within sales is desirable but not essential
The Outbound Sales Agent role may also suit candidates searching for: Inbound Sales, Upselling, Call Centre, Cold Calling or Sales Advisor.
As an Outbound Sales Agent, you will be required to work the hours of Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays, 9.00 am - 1.00 pm. The salary is paying £14,100 - £16,000 + Max OTE £22,000. Free parking is provided, along with a shuttle bus to and from Eastleigh Train/Bus stations.