Operations Manager - London and the Home Counties - Salary £45,000 - 37.5 hours p/w
Search Medical are working with a national learning disabilities care provider in the search for an Operations Manager to serve up to 60 sites in London and the Home Counties. This role is home based and is of strategic importance in ensuring the group's high standards of care and service quality are maintained.
The right candidate will hold the Registered Manager's award (RMA) or QCF Level 5 management as well as ideally an nursing qualification and active NMC Pin. The role requires a proven track record of implementing new systems to improve clinical performance across the group as well as good business acumen in order to ensure beds are filled and service user's needs are met across the region.
Main purpose of the job:
Manage all aspects of the services ensuring its efficient and effective operation, ensuring that service users remain at the centre of the care provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Homes
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care across the group
* Implement new clinical performance strategies
* Ensure maximum resident occupancy levels.
* Feedback to Managing Directors on individual home performances.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the homes and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
* Work with the operations director in ensuring budgets are adhered to.
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* Company Pension Scheme
* Cost of your DBS Check
* Free parking at services
* The opportunity to be autonomous in an expanding role
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to or call (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.