Here at Evans Halshaw our Vehicle Technicians/Mechanics are a key role within our Aftersales function ensuring customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types.
We’re looking for technicians/mechanics from all kinds of backgrounds from Newly Qualified or Semi-Skilled, MOT Testers to Master Technicians/Mechanics from a Prestige or Volume Franchised Dealers or an Independent garage to join us.
What we need from you:-
- You will already possess a relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3
- A full Driving Licence
- Your own set of Tools
We have a resourcing team dedicated to recruiting Vehicle Technicians/Mechanics so it couldn’t be easier to explore opportunities with us! Simply follow the link below, send your CV to or call our team o.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a generous bonus as well as knowing that you are working for a company that offers realistic career progression. In addition to the generous package we offer other benefits:
- Manufacturer dedicated training programmes
- 40 hour working week with generous holiday allowance
- Competitive bonus scheme based individual performance and customer satisfaction
- Child Care Vouchers
- Drive a brand new car with our ‘Drive at Work’ scheme
- Own a brand new bike with our ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
- Used car purchase scheme
- Team member discounts on a wide range of products and services
No Recruitment Agencies