Assistant Quantity Surveyor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a West Yorkshire based Architectural company; specialists in Aluminium Glazing Packages. They take initial concepts through to the manufacturing stage of the process in many different sectors from residential to commercial and leisure.
The Role - Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Budget Forecasting
- Pre & post tender
- Monthly valuations
- Undertake Material & Plant reconciliations weekly.
- Administration of Drawing Revisions & Site Records.
- Adhere to Management Plan.
- Support the production of monthly CVR.
- Understanding of cash management.
- Form Relationships with Subcontractors.
- Understand other site job functions.
- Communication with Site Team.
- Promote Company Image.
- Ensure that the supply chain is paid in accordance with the contract.
- Form relationship with the supply chain.
- Implement SHE policy.
- Assist Surveying team with maximising value recovery
The Benefits - Assistant Quantity Surveyor
This will be a permanent position with a salary of £20k - £25k
The Experience Required - Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Educated to Degree level, equivalent, or almost at graduation point. If you don't have a degree you must have at least 12 months experience.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
- Prior architectural or construction industry experience with solid industry networks would be desirable
- Hold Full UK Driver's License
If you are interested in this position or would like to apply, please apply on the link below