Key Account Manager - FMCG/ Wholesale - East Midlands
£35K- £40K + Bonus + Car + Expenses + Pension
East Midlands & East Anglia Territory
Leading merchant wholesale conglomerate seeks entrepreneurial and ambitious Territory Sales Manager, Regional Account Manager or Business Development Manager from an FMCG or wholesale / distribution industry sales background, with structured sales and account management training and experience managing key and regional accounts, including large wholesale and independent accounts, looking to join a successful company that is a leading brand in its industry as the Area Sales Manager for the East Midlands and E. Anglia.
As the Area Sales Manager you will be directly responsible for the effective day to day management and sales development of key wholesale accounts and implementing regional execution plans to grow new business and developing existing business in line with commercial strategy. Reporting into the Head of Regional Sales, you will be a key member of a National Sales Team, working for a company that is committed to the development of its employees, and providing a first class service to its customers.
- Be accountable for developing and implementing a Regional Execution Plan which will be supportive of the company’s Commercial Strategy.
- Improve distribution, ROS and the on-boarding of new business, in line with business targets
- Develop, deliver and refine a contact strategy that builds first class business relationships and increases selling opportunity and capability
- Be accountable for pioneering and leading given projects and initiatives for the broader Sales Team
- Ensuring consistent and first class standards of operation are adhered to at all times, including, callage plans, CRM reporting, credit notes and quotes
- Act as a catalyst to implement the change required, to stay ahead of the competition in a business and market that is evolving at pace
- Work collaboratively with Internal Sales and all other business partners, to ensure the development, negotiation and execution of an activity plan is delivered in full.
- To develop and lead 'perfect outlet’ thinking and implementation
- Accountable for the creation of Joint Business Plans (JBP), with key customers in order to ensure sustainable value and market share growth
- Bachelors degree or degree calibre, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years Territory Sales or Regional Sales Manager experience with structured professional sales and account management training, ideally from a FMCG or similar merchant / wholesale environment.
- Strong track record managing a territory with ability to segment customers and target customer needs.
- Self-driven with ability to identify opportunities and customer development needs.
- Experience talking to senior buyers and stakeholders large regional and national accounts.
- Strong presentation, negotiating and influencing skills.
For immediate consideration please submit CV in MS Word