Business Development Manager - Building Products
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Building Products
LOCATION: Birmingham, London, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Dover, Stoke, Basingstoke, Cheltenham, Peterborough, Northampton, Cambridge, Poole
INDUSTRY: Building Products
SALARY: £35,000 to £40,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the insulation and waterproofing industry, the company supply floors, cavities and roofs to designers and contractors across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team and push the fire resistant boards and cement particles side of the business, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the insulation industry, preferably working for a manufacturer, will have a strong background in the construction industry, will have a solid sales background, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Insulation Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com