Global Accounting Network is partnering with a class leading technology business to secure a Financial Accountant. This is an AIM listed business operating at the cutting edge of the medical research sector, with an exciting period of growth currently forecast.
This broad and challenging role oversees the management reporting & group reporting, with extensive access to the senior leadership and involvement across the width of the business.
Responsibilities to include but not be limited to:
- Oversee full group reporting, both internally and externally
- Manage the financial audit for both year-end and half-year periods
- Preparation of financial statements for all group entities
- Management of the month process through to consolidated report
- Process improvement for the Month End close
- Business partnering with senior executives to support company strategy and decision making
- Management of the Accounts Assistant
The ideal candidate will fit some or all of the following:
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with 2-4 years PQE.
- Solid understanding of IFRS
- Group Accounting & Consolidations experience, either from an Audit perspective or in an international business
This job will suit someone with a technical background who wants more, who wants to get out into the business a bit and who has the wherewithal to influence and network amongst senior leadership.