Internal Communications Manager
Internal Communications Manager - Central London - Financial Services
Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
Internal Communications Manager required for my leading financial services client.
As the Internal Communications Manager you will play a critical role in the support, management and delivery of internal communications through various channels.
- Be the main point of contact for Internal Communications
- Work with channel and editorial managers to deliver insight led internal communications
- Take ownership and deliver content and format of staff and management events
- Work in collaboration with colleagues to create an effective and efficient internal communications function.
- Previous internal communications experience with knowledge of dealing with numerous office locations.
- Experience of developing and implementing internal communications and employee engagement plans.
- Ability to successfully manage projects end to end.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills, including the ability to negotiate and influence.
- Experience of Sharepoint is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of Newsweaver is desirable but not essential.
*This is an urgent role and the client will conduct interviews as soon as next week*
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or please send your CV to for a further discussion, please contact Simon Fuller on option 3.
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent marketing professionals.