Discretionary Fund Manager
Our client is a prestigious investment management house. They are looking for an experienced Discretionary FundManager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Discretionary Fund Manager will take responsibility for:
- Construct client portfolios
- Managing investment portfolios on behalf of clients
- Instructing deals and maintaining records of investment activities
- Participating in asset selection, portfolio construction and investment strategy
- Analysing and researching funds
- Tracking fund manager performance; liaising with current managers to maintain a comprehensive understanding of their investment strategy
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of market trends across all asset classes
- Strong academic record
- Research skills (a background in equity research is useful but not essential)
- Proven experience in discretionary portfolio management outside of the private client arena
- Proven experience in report writing
- Investment qualification: minimum of IMC, ideally should hold the CFA
- Working knowledge across asset classes
- Personable with the ability to clearly communicate information
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a top tier investments house in a unique position.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now