Fancy making a positive difference the travel industry?
Serving seven countries around the world, our client is seeking a diligent and conscientious team member to join a global workforce of over 1,450. Serving internationally for 21 years, our client boasts its endorsement as a top 20 Travel Management Company with impressive growth projections for the coming year.
Based on a strong family ethos, the company prides itself on a unique and modern approach to customer service. The ideal candidate will be willing to go the extra mile for the client’s customers and will have a genuine passion for the travel industry.
This fast-paced role will see you undertake a number of key deliverables, namely responsibility for the daily account management of our client’s airline portfolio. Demanding excellent commercial experience and an ability to effectively negotiate, this role is both challenging and exciting.
What will your key responsibilities be?
· To maintain the portfolio of key airline accounts, developing strong business relationships.
· Using deliverable negotiation skills to secure commercial deals and rates, ensuring that our client offers the best rates.
· To manage and ensure our client maintains full fare content with airline partners.
· Working on commercial deals to meet and exceed targets.
· Using partnership agreements, tactical activity and exclusive fares to secure revenue opportunities.
· Work to provide analysis on sales performance of airline partners.
· Providing updates with sales performance, any issues and opportunities for growth.
· To scrutinise sales performance, working to optimise pricing and maximise margin.
· Effectively react to a range of aviation issues that may arise, communicating with all associated departments, providing correct information is passed onto the correct department.
· Supervise the distribution of airfares through the GDS and other in-house systems.
· To work on the aviation development and distribution strategy, ensuring our client is ahead of competition.
· To work closely with teams in Ticketing, BSP, Reservations and Operations.
· To work alongside the commercial team, paying attention to competitor analysis, sales trends etc.
What do you need to apply?
· Experience in a similar role.
· Excellent negotiation skills.
· Demonstrable commercial awareness.
· Great account management skills.
· Effective business relationship development skills.
· GDS trained to an advanced level.
· Familiarity with CAT25 / CAT35 private fare loading.
· Sharp eye for detail with good organisation skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with many departments.
This excellent opportunity presents itself as one which an experienced travel professional will thrive within, working to further their career commitments at one of the UK’s leading luxury travel businesses. Want to hear more from Foxwood Recruitment on this opportunity? Talk to Jonathan!