Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading Manufacturing Business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work in their leading facility in Telford
Hours - Days
Area - Hours
£28000 - £32000 P/A
Maintenance Engineer Job Role:
- Utilising mechanical and electrical engineering skills.
- Mechanically and Electrically fault-finding and problem analysis, parts maintenance and timely repairs
- Attending to reactive maintenance jobs
- Attending routine planned preventative maintenance(PPM)
- perform daily repairs and upkeep assuring systems are in good working order.
- Working with the Engineering Manager ensure availability of facilities, machines and tooling on site
- Ensure the instant availability of pneumatic tools, loose tools and undamaged jigs, updating registry & history.
- Support the installation, implementation and testing of new machines
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment, including the implementation of rigorous daily procedures and visible checklists.
- Support the maintenance of site facilities, grounds and Security/ Fire systems, including plumbing, heating and drains, landscape contracts, fire testing and security system maintenance.
What we`re looking for
- Experience in mechanical principles of of machines.
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic components and systems
- Electrical functions of machines
- Must have experience in preventive maintenance / TPM / Kaizen techniques
- Preferably have knowledge of saws and punching machines.
- Maintenance of asset database
For further information about this and other positions please apply now or call Matthew Johnson or Shaun Byrne on
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.