Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Research Director to join their team.
Job Title: Research Director
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
One of the UK’s leading communications and research consultancies is looking for an experienced director level individual to build and manage a completely new division to focus on consumer insight.
Our client provides specialist research solutions across the UK and overseas to their large blue chip clients. Their reputation is hard-won and even in an increasingly competitive field the brand stands out.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior level candidate to develop a market-leading consumer communications offering across advertising, brand and customer satisfaction. This is a client facing role; this person will deliver expert consultancy and excellent service to clients and oversee projects from conception to completion.
Research Director - Key responsibilities:
- Building profitable relationships with clients
- Developing a market-leading strategy
- Recruitment of brand new team but contributing to the wider team simultaneously
Research Director - Essential background:
- Track record in delivering quality, consumer insight and project management
- Experienced managing a high-level team
- Track record in business development
- This is an extremely senior role, working closely with the CEO and other senior directors in order to drive the company’s growth
The right candidate may currently be a Director, Research Director, Head of Consumer Insight, Insight Director, or Managing Director.
To submit your CV for this exciting Research Director opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.