**EVENTS COORDINATOR **
YORK BASED CLIENT - FULL TIME POSITION - WE ARE LOOKING FOR CUSTOMER FOCUSED CANDIDATES WHO HAVE A PASSION FOR TRAVEL!
**EXCELLENT HOLIDAY ALLOWANCE - AMAZING BENEFITS & OUTSTANDING WORKING ENVIRONMENT**
FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES WE CAN CONSIDER A HOME WORKING POSITION
Salary £16,250 - £16,850
As an Events Coordinator, you will ensure that all Events and Leisure Group enquiries are dealt with promptly, professionally, efficiently and accurately, to ensure complete customer and client satisfaction and to ensure that all targets both departmentally and individually are achieved and whenever possible, exceeded.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a hotel/travel industry/agency
- Event organisation - operationally
- Understanding of the UK Map and key geographical locations
- Strong communication skills - Articulate, strong listening and verbalisation skills
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and clients
- Proven ability to work within a team environment and build strong relationships
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Can display genuine interest in customers and delivering great customer service as an experience
- Ability to work accurately whilst under pressure
Don’t wait - apply now by sending your CV.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.