Corporate Finance training contract
Having worked with this Lewes based accountancy firm since 2006, we are pleased to offer another fantastic opportunity in a trainee role.
You will be joining the highly commercial Corporate Finance service line with the study options available being an ACA training contract or towards a Diploma in Corporate Finance.
- Graduating in 2017 in a business related subject with an expected first class or upper second classification
- Graduates from 2016 with relevant experience are welcome to apply
- At least 280 UCAS points from your top 3 grades (excluding General Studies)
- First class communication, written and presentation skills
- Be committed and focussed on a career within the accountancy profession with a focus on corporate finance
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, supportive and challenging environment
- Be resilient and confident demonstrating composure under pressure whilst working to deadlines
- The office within easy access of Lewes train station
Working in corporate finance, you will provide advisory and transaction support to a wide range of clients. Services include providing strategic financial and/or structuring advice, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), business sales, management buyouts (MBO), business valuations and due diligence.
The client is looking for the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
Please contact David Waddell or Alice Hardy at Harvey John for further information.Harvey John Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.