Document Controller - (High spec Residential/Commercial) - London
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful Developer / Main Contractor specialising in High Spec Residential and Commercial work in the centre of London. On the back of several major project awards we have been asked to supply another permanent Document Controller to work on either one larger or a couple or smaller projects at a time.
- Establishing and maintaining document control processes, making sure all soft / hard copy docs are stored properly.
- Ensuring that the programme and project teams comply with document control processes and procedures.
- Controlling information flow with external suppliers in accordance with document control requirements.
- Day to day office administration.
- Minimum 3 years Document Controller experience working for a leading Construction Main Contractor.
- Excellent IT skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good Sharepoint skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
Our client offers quality project work, good training / career progression and competitive salaries and packages. If you think this could be for you, please forward your CV for the attention of Meera Patel at professional@uklgroup. com