Property Buying Consultant
One of London’s leading independent buying agencies, who have over the last 10 years successfully sourced close to £1 billion worth of residential property for their clients, are looking for a Buying Consultant to join their award-winning team.
The right candidate should have at least five years’ experience working in London residential property, preferably sales, and have a wide knowledge base spanning several postcodes. The successful Buying Consultant will be required to liaise with a global client base to understand their requirements, create strategies and actions plans, proactively search for suitable properties, negotiate hard to ensure clients end up with the best deal and manage and oversee the acquisition and legal process from beginning to end.
Only candidates with the following characteristics will be considered for this role:
- Ability to source, analyse and present properties to clients in a clear and concise manner
- Consultative approach - ability to advise clients and install confidence in them
- Self-motivated, tenacious, driven
- Highly proficient in Word/Excel/Outlook and Power Point
- Happy to cold call, generate and convert leads into clients
- Willingness to attend networking events after working hours during the week
- Ability to deal with demanding clients at all hours of the day/sometimes weekends