Reception/ Key Stage 1 Teacher - Brent
* Do you want to work within a vibrant and friendly Primary school based in North London? *
* Are you and Early Years Teacher looking for a position from September 2017? *
The School - Reception Teacher ( EYFS/ KS1 )
Reeson Education are currently working on behalf of a friendly, 'Good' Primary school situated in vibrant borough of Brent. This 'Outstanding' 2 form entry school are a fantastic school for professional development and career progression. They have a supportive Senior Leadership team and thrive from a creative curriculum.
The position - Reception Teacher ( EYFS/ KS1 )
The school are looking for a passionate and imaginative EY teacher, that has a genuine passion for education. Being 2 form entry the teacher will work alongside a co-Reception teacher sharing planning and having the opportunity to bounce creative ideas of each other. The pupils are eager to learn in a variety of different ways and thrive from creativity.
Candidate requirements - Reception Teacher ( EYFS/ KS1 ) - Haringey
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous EY / KS1 teaching Experience (NQT's welcome to apply)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Genuine passion for Teaching
- Confident knowledge of the UK EY/ KS1 curriculum
If you would like to be considered for this position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this Advert, alternatively feel free to contact Francesca from REESON Education on .