Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive
Our client is one of the UK's largest and most successful media companies. Due to substantial growth they have requirements for Field Sales Executives to join their team. You will manage a portfolio of clients in a specific geographical patch close to where you are based. They are offering a competitive basic salary between £23,000- £25,000 uncapped OTE plus a company car, laptop & phone.
You will undergo full product training so the client is more than happy to consider candidates from an alternative background in sales.
- New business sales and account management.
- As a Field Sales Executive you will strategically target businesses, establishing their needs and requirements.
- On a daily basis you will research and plan your calls and meetings before following a business development plan to ensure you maximise every possible opportunity
- You will liaise with head office regularly and share ideas and work alongside other Field Sales Executives
- Selling in a consultative fashion, you will achieve revenue expectations and Gross Profit targets on a regular basis
- A proven track-record in a sales role is essential
- Evidence of over achieving financial targets
- Experience of negotiating and handling objections
- Resilience and tenacity are prerequisites as the competition will be fierce
- A people person, you will possess the ability to instantaneously build rapport
- A competitive basic starting salary up to £25,000 uncapped OTE with a salary increase following probation
- Brand new company car, phone, laptop and expenses
- Excellent bonus scheme that rewards high achievers
- Regular sales incentives
- 25 days holiday
- Buy & Sell holiday scheme
- Industry leading training
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Tom Sterling at Yolk Recruitment.
-Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.