Temp Finance Assistant
Our client a forward thinking rapidly growing business based in the heart of Sheffield are currently recruiting an experienced Temporary Finance Assistant to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this newly created role has come about through a rise in workload within the department due to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger and credit control
- Various reconciliations
- Expense claims and credit card processing
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Other general administration
Who should apply:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, demanding environment
- Confident and clear communicator
- Great organisational skills
- Methodical, produces accurate work and is detail conscious
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (Pivots/VLookups)
The business operates on a 37.5 hour working week. Flexible hours can be accommodated between the office opening hours 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that boasts a friendly office environment with regular team events and lucrative bonus incentives.
28 days' annual leave, Pension scheme, 10% bonus scheme (Personal & company profit related). Easily accessible by public transport but subsidised paid parking is also available.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.