Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?We are looking for a fearless and talented individual like you who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer.We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.Is this you? Because it looks like you. That is if you are the intelligent hard working one with lots of ideas, that we have been looking for.
We are looking to recruit a Finance Clerk to join our team in Redhill Office in Surrey.
As the Finance Clerk, your role will be to provide full support to Finance Department, ensuring admin work and filing is accurate and up to date and to supply cover for Purchase Ledger duties as and when needed.
Ideally, as the Finance Clerk, you will be a team player, have self-motivation and strong information seeking/questioning techniques. This would suit an experienced accounts individual or someone of graduate calibre who is looking for a challenging and busy first role in accounts.
Main Responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring invoices are updated and kept accurate.
- Dealing with supplier and internal queries
- Suppliers account management - statement, remittance, returns and warranties.
- Ensuring staff expenses are checked and completed accurately.
- Monthly administration.
- Reviewing and maintaining supplier vendor check list.
- General administration queries.
- Banking of cheques.
- Ensure Petty cash returns are checked, reconciled and imputed correctly.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Assist other members of the team.
Accounts Assistant | Finance Clerk | Purchase Ledger | Accounting | Accounts | Administration Support | Admin
Additional Salary Information:
Pension, Medicash, Ride2Work, Childcare vouchers.Essential Requirements:
Key skills needed for the role:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Professional and confident communication skills, both written and oral, with suppliers and staff
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines whilst demonstrating attention to detail
- Active team member and be able to work unsupervised
We are the UK's largest same day distribution network. We work with a wide variety of clients from all sectors, delivering all types of critical consignments including original ideas, valuable data, award winning designs, life saving organs, critical machinery, wonderful presents, and everything else in between. We offer a comprehensive range of courier and logistics services, available 24/7. Our UK network, of 40 wholly-owned service centres and 3000-plus couriers, handles over 10 million critical deliveries a year. We operate in all major UK conurbations, connecting all types of businesses across Britain so we have local knowledge and customer service, backed by a national presence. Benefits of working for us include 22 days holiday (rising incrementally to 25 days after five years' service), childcare vouchers, and the Ride2Work scheme. Subject to a qualifying period, employees are also eligible for season ticket loans and a medical cash plan. We place high value on the training, and make every effort to support our employee's personal development.