Sales Account Team Leader £22K plus OTE £10K
This is an exciting new role, with the opportunity to take ownership and really make it your own! As Sales Account Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing a professional and supportive team within a commercial environment. The focus will be on sales account development via incoming warm enquires and leads, driving the online enquiries into conversions and mentoring the team towards meeting set KPI’s.
Ongoing training and support will begin with a structured induction programme into the company.
- To respond confidently, quickly and efficiently to all incoming communication in a polite, professional way - maximizing every opportunity.
- Ensure accurate information is captured and recorded on the CRM system.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer and clients' businesses and requirements.
- Translate and report on business and customer trends and report into the management team.
- Input into the business campaigns and initiatives.
- Proactive work and relationship building with existing and potential business partners.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Presenting the service favourably and in a structured professional way via email or telephone communication.
- Advising on products and discussing special promotions.
- Experienced in managing a small team.
- Experienced in sales and relationship management.
- Able to demonstrate high performance in conversion rates, lead generation, increased income and development/sustainment of successful and profitable new business relationships.
- Understanding of sales strategies, market trends and customer client groups.
- Applies proven techniques in B2B well as B2C.
- Good team worker team with experience of achieving targets without compromising on quality.
- Highly motivated with a desire to help to grow the business.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced competitive environment.
- Sound decision maker demonstrating good judgement.
- Professional demeanour.
- Results orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- Good attention to detail, especially when multi-tasking within a busy environment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritise and excellent time management skills including being able to constantly re-evaluate priorities.
- 2 years as team leader/supervisor working within a sales team in an office environment.
- GSCE Maths and English - or equivalent.
Benefits include a generous bonus scheme, structured and ongoing training and support, onsite parking.