Digital Marketing Executive- Award winning luxury holiday specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
An award winning luxury travel specialist in SW London (Putney) is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team. The company has around 30 staff and around 5 in Marketing.
They are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive who can help drive the brand forward, help them develop their existing strategies and identify and optimise digital marketing opportunities to help them gain stronger engagement. The role will focus on supporting their website, e-communications, paid-digital marketing campaigns as well as supporting the marketing team in delivering stand-out social media campaigns and collaborations. You’ll join a small, busy marketing team and will need to be comfortable both with working alone on projects and working more collaboratively with stakeholders from different departments.
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills. Experience of a broad range of digital marketing channels.
- Previous experience of working in a results orientated environment, managing multiple projects to deadline and getting results.
- Mac based IT skills, HTML and Video editing experience an advantage but not essential.
- SalesForce CRM experience an advantage but not essential.
- Website management experience essential, experience of managing a site using a CMS and an understanding of SEO considerations. Ability to liaise and collaborate effectively with web developers and system admin support to deliver projects.
If this is of interest please send your CV through ASAP for more information and the full job specification.