Shared Services Senior Accounts Payable Manager - £70k + Car
MERJE Ltd have been instructed to recruit a high profile Senior Accounts Payable Manager to be based within an established finance shared service centre which is part of a FTSE Listed plc business based in Newcastle.
Our client has ambitious growth plans over the next 3-4 years and as part of the wider finance transformation programme, they are now looking to recruit a dynamic career minded Senior Accounts Payable Manager to work closely with the senior leadership team and report directly into the Business Services Finance Director. Managing a team of 50 FTE and working closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders from Procurement Director, the Master Data Team, Finance Directors and Site Business Units, this Senior Accounts Payable Manager role will develop and Influence the strategy of Procure to Pay by working with the P2P leadership in Procurement and Finance to develop and implement P2P strategy across the business.
Senior Accounts Payable Manager duties:
- Drive excellence in purchase to pay processes; drive standardisation and simplification in P2P across the Strategic Business Units
- Identify good practice in the business and transfer to other parts of the business and Identify and support the implementation of process automations
- Introduce standardised, automated key performance and exception indicators to measure and manage process performance
- Support the P2P Manger and the Development Manager with the implementation of transformational activities
- Lead and manage the Accounts Payable function (team of 50 FTE with 3 direct reports) within the overall plan to drive standardisation of purchase to pay solutions
- Review current practices across the business, identify and recommend new processes, policies and technologies and present solutions to the Senior Leadership team to aide decision making
Senior Accounts Payable Manager profile:
- Excellent working knowledge of the Accounts Payable & P2P process with expert technical skills including the ability to understand AP configurations and possibilities for improvement
- Proven track record of running a large team with complex deliverables in a matrix organization
- Able to communicate effectively and with confidence with senior management and stakeholders across the business whilst being an excellent collaborator and ability to influence and implement change across functions
- Leadership skills must be of a high calibre, the individual must demonstrate the ability to work through people
- Preferable exposure to other elements of Finance and or the P2P process
This is a fantastic and high profile Shared Service Senior Accounts Payable Manager opportunity to work in a fast-paced and established multi-site and market leading business with genuine opportunities to progress your career long term.
If interested, please submit for CV for immediate consideration as my leading client is looking to appoint imminently