Web Trading Manager
(Job title) Web Trading Manager
- Are you a Digital Marketer looking to take the next step in your career?
- Outstanding career and personal develop opportunities available
The Role: The Web Trading Manager is tasked with building the strategy for this ecommerce retailer's website sales in the UK, managing and optimising user journeys and regularly analysing key product performance metrics. The successful candidate will also monitor competitor trends and gap analysis and feed this information back to the marketing team and key stakeholders within the company.
As Web Trading Manager, you will be required to:
- Support the Head of Performance with setting UK strategy to increase web sales and orders
- Manage the user journey and experience
- Reporting on click-through and conversion rates
- Analysing product portfolio performance and trends
As Web Trading Manager, you will need:
- Experience in an ecommerce or web trading role
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Working knowledge of CMS tools
- An understanding of the fast-paced retail environment and how it operates
The Package for Web Trading Manager:
- Salary: £45-£50,000
- Excellent Company Benefits
The company: A high growth retailer with offices just north of London and a fun and flexible culture are looking to expand their ecommerce team! This is a great opportunity for a digital marketer to take a step forward and grow with the company.
The location for the Web Trading Manager position is in Enfield.