Functional Assessor, Physiotherapist -Newcastle
Functional Assessor, Physiotherapist
Part-Time or Full-Time (initial induction required on a full-time basis for 15 weeks minimum)
£38,000 + Industry leading benefits package
On behalf of our client the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, sjb medical is recruiting a Physiotherapist to work within the exciting and challenging area of Disability and Functional Assessment.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the service with new opportunities nationwide as the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments are employing additional clinicians to undertake functional assessment on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), of those in receipt of or claiming benefits.
Working in functional assessment is an excellent way of utilising your clinical expertise in a professional setting.
- Permanent opportunity with full time or part time hours Monday to Friday
- Training provided which is fully paid for accreditation in functional assessment
- Local health assessment centres, regional HQ and offices nationwide
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- Full training provided on commencement in the role, for which you are paid a full time salary
Minimum requirements for Healthcare practitioner, functional assessor
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification of broad based healthcare experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Full unconditional* registration with the HCPC as a Physiotherapist
*Unless a condition related to a health condition or disability
The role of Functional Assessor requires full time commitment (37.5 hours per week) for the initial 15 weeks’ minimum. Following this, full-time or part-time hours are available from a minimum of 3 days per week.