My Financial Services Client are looking for an Audit Manager
Summary of the Role
· The Internal Audit (IA) function adds value by providing assurance on the risk management and control processes as they relate to customer, financial or reputational risk.
· The AM is responsible for supporting the Head of Audit (HoA) and Senior Audit Manager (SAM) in delivering an independent and objective risk-based IA service designed to systematically evaluate and improve the risk management, control and governance processes.
· The AM will support their SAM through leading and delivering their allocated audit assignments through the planning, fieldwork, reporting and follow-up stages with minimal supervision.
· The AM will deliver their audit assignments and reporting through appropriate planning, resource management and appropriate quality assurance of their own work and that of any Senior Auditors.
Knowledge & Experience
· Strong experience in risk based auditing or risk and control activities in financial services
· Operational or audit experience of financial products and their associated processes within financial services
· Demonstrated experience in managing business relationships;
· Experience in undertaking audit assignments across the front and back offices of a financial services business;
OR experience in undertaking change and IT audit assignments.
· Experience of change methodologies and IT operations in a financial services environment;
· Experience of building, developing and maintaining audit methodologies and frameworks;
· CMIIA, ACCA, CA or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested to know more please contact Matt Carter