Global Digital Media Director
(Job title) Global Digital Media Director
(Sector) Food & Drink
- Opportunity to work for a start-up healthy drinks brand in the UK
- Sensational career progression opportunities
- An ideal role for an individual who has a passion for food and drink
The Role: This exciting opportunity will require the successful candidate to develop and implement the right media strategy, covering roughly 30 global markets. The aim of this role is to identify the best agency partners to implement country-specific advertising plans, both for offline and digital and social platforms. The Global Digital Media Director will annually review media planning and buying with the agency, working closely with the Chief Creative Officer to ensure the company are getting the highest ROI possible.
Responsibilities for the position of Global Digital Media Director include:
- Building a strategy to identify, analyse and align the latest digital media trends and emerging technologies
- Manage multiple media agencies to ensure maximum exposure on country-specific advertising campaigns
- Ensuring advertising campaigns have full visibility across various digital and social media channels
To be considered for the Global Digital Media Director role you must:
- Have a strong background in media management, ideally within a media agency for FMCG brands or FMCG
- Have experience in managing multiple media agencies
- Have a strong grasp of advertising campaigns, both and on and offline
- Be passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle and can get behind the brand
The Company: Already well-established across Europe, this brand's concept is quite unique - a soft drink to relax you! The idea is that you drink it in replacement of alcohol and it's made with natural, herbal ingredients. Having successfully launched into the UK market in 2016, this company have a strong start-up feel to them, whilst being backed by a larger organisation.
The Package for Global Digital Media Director:
- Salary: £90-110,000
- Bonus, pension
Location: The Global Digital Media Director position will be based in London.