Group Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity new for May 2017!
Due to a recent internal restructure my client has a requirement for an innovative and creative-thinking senior B2B marketing professional to create and deliver the groups overall marketing strategy. Working from modern offices in Central London, you will be responsible for recognising the collective proposition of the group as well as driving value for the individual constituent parts - including conferences and subscriptions.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To define a new approach to marketing the group propositions
- To contributes ideas on how to deliver additional value and propositions for customers
- Oversee and define required marketing resources and activities needed to drive and support revenue goals across the group
- Lead the marketing team to deliver against marketing and financial goals
- Manage budget across business models to drive maximum impact, reports on ROI
- Oversee audience strategies to drive maximum ROI for group revenues, proposing new revenue opportunities from audience analysis
- Communicate the activity planned and delivered showing impact on $ and audiences
- Deliver delegate revenues, audiences and response required to achieve revenue goals
- Work closely with sales leaders to manage the delivery of Sales support
- Builds integrated digital journeys that support the groups audience conversion as part of company digital strategy.
- Proven experience of managing teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills - including communication and influencing
- Previous experience of budget management
- Cross functional working
- Multi channel marketing experience
- Incredibly well organised, results focused, ambitious, analytical and a creative thinker!
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking organisation that rewards employees for their hard work and commitment. In return, my client offers a very attractive salary, industry leading benefits and a bonus as well as fantastic long term career opportunities.