Business Development Manager / Account Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking for a Business Developer / Account Manager for the Birmingham/West Midlands and surrounding areas (Must be based on the M63 corridoor) The role is to recruit, develop and retain reseller customers within this a specific geographical area in order to grow sales of telecom products and services, in line with or ahead of revenue and gross margin targets.
You will be acting as the business and product champion, providing effective and proactive support to all areas of a reseller customer's business. Continually seeking opportunities to expand sales, both within existing reseller accounts as well as developing new reseller business.
Business development duties:
* Identify potential new resellers based on a location
* Generate appointments with decision makers
* Present the company's and portfolio proposition to the potential reseller
* Negotiate pricing and terms within the company's set parameters
* Agree a training programme and on boarding plan to ensure smooth implementation plans
* Deliver sales and product training to new clients
Account Management duties:
* Schedule regular visits to maintain and build relationships
* Ensure all sales people within a reseller are trained and motivated to sell the products and services
* Act as key point of contact and escalation for all sales, commercial and order related queries
* Agree business development plans and marketing activity
* Introduce new products and services as appropriate
* Manage all areas of the commercial relationship
Please only apply for this role if you have previous experience selling within the telecommunications industry. You must be able to present, demonstrate and deliver sales training to a high standard. You will also be asked to attend and support exhibitions and events as required.
Skills required for this role:
* Effective sales and closing skills, achieve revenue and GM targets
* Strong product knowledge of IP-PBX, IT and telecommunications products and services
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
* Understand how to write and work to a business plan in order to ensure continual growth and success
* Sound understanding of marketing principals in order to support resellers running effective campaigns
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
* Be a team player and contribute towards the overall success of the business
* Be able to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
To apply for this role, you must have a clean driving license and be able to travel and work throughout the UK
Please apply by contacting Kelly Lloyd on or apply on line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.