AnyVan.com is the UK’s largest delivery and removal marketplace in the UK and Europe. Our sole objective is to make moving, easy and affordable for everyone. Launched in 2009, we have over 2.9 million users, 60,000 transport companies, and partnerships with Gumtree, Zoopla, and Preloved. Our low prices and customer service quality has earned us a over 20,000 Trustpilot ratings with a score of 9.6/10.
Reporting to the head of finance, you will help prepare monthly management accounts for the companies in the group, manage the day to day record keeping of the financial activities, carry out range banking activities and administration of finance function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take a lead role in implementing robust financial controls and procedures
- Carryout weekly bookkeeping for the group
- Weekly reconciliation of nominal ledger and intercompany balances
- Manage banking activities
- Prepare Accruals and Prepayments
- Liaise with external accountants to finalise statutory accounts
- Reconcile and submit VAT, assist with payroll processing and pension.
Candidates will be part qualified CIMA or ACCA, will have minimum 2 year previous accounts experience.
Solid understanding of double entry bookkeeping and experience working with intercompany transactions
At least 1 year working experience with Sage
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be an enthusiastic team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent attention to detail is also key, as is the ability to work on your own initiative.
Salary based on experience
You'll be based at our West London office (Hammersmith)
Hours 9am-6pm Monday-Friday
Free coffee every morning served by our barista!
Free beers on Friday!
Office ping pong!
Subsidised gym membership
Interested joining the team? Find out what it's like to work at AnyVan with our video: https://youtu.be/IgcQUtnh1Ak