Payroll Advisor - Part Time - Permanent - Liverpool
An international services organisation in Liverpool is wishing to appoint an experienced Payroll professional on a part time-permanent basis.
With a superb reputation, it is always a pleasure to work exclusively for this well known, house hold name who are proud to promote a positive, social working environment.
Flexible over 3 or 4 working days, the ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate an impressive payroll background and extensive payroll knowledge. The technical ability and confidence to manage multiple payrolls in a accurate, timely manner is crucial for you to perform in this role.
Joining this team, you will receive regular training and support from a receptive, CIPP qualified payroll manager who is renowned for engaging with her team. In fact you could not wish for a more positive and encouraging line manager.
A strong understanding of processing pensions, auto-enrolment, year end, P11D's and reconciling a weekly payroll is a must however attitude, passion and a willingness to learn is key.
Candidates who are studying towards CIPP qualification please consider as the working hours are more than flexible, across a 3/4 day week thus allowing you plenty of time to study.
Ideally you will;
- Be available to commence work in Liverpool on a part time, permanent basis
- Have an impressive understanding of Payroll legislation and dealing with HMRC
- Be seeking a role offering responsibility, progression and development
- Be CIPP qualified/or studying towards (or equivalent).
- Be familiar with working within a constantly changing environment, handling complex information, working towards tight deadlines whilst always providing a courteous, professional service towards all employee's and third parties
- Posses excellent communication skills and the confidence to build relationships with both internal and external customers
In return you will;
- Be offered an exciting opportunity to join a global, house hold name on a permanent part time basis
- Enjoy regular support and direction contributing towards the overall success of the Payroll department
- Enjoy being accountable for your own workloads, processing a weekly payroll whilst seeking areas to improve current processes
- Receive a competitive salary, a flexible 3 or 4 day week (approx. 28 hours of work), career development, regular training, study support. free parking, salary sacrifices
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinancialRecruitment.