Our client, a well-known leisure company, are currently seeking a Finance Director for their team in Oxford.
This challenging and rewarding role comes with significant responsibility as the company focus on a future defined by an ambitious growth plan. As such, candidates must have extensive experience of leading a team and demonstrable examples of contributing to growth within a company.
- Providing strategic direction for the company working closely with the CEO and executive board
- Management of finance department
- Overseeing more complicated financial processes
- Advising on key business opportunities and risk
- Setting and achieving financial budgets and forecasts
- Developing finance and related IT processes to improve effectiveness
Candidates will be fully qualified accountants with at least 6-year’s post qualification experience, solid commercial acumen, and an ambitious, dynamic approach to their work.
This role would suit an FD with a strong track record of building exceptional stakeholder relationships, leading a team to success, and revolutionising financial process.