Our client is a leading executive recruitment firm and they are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Updating and posting content on corporate social media pages (LinkedIn and Twitter), writing engaging posts and tweets which are on brand and analysing effectiveness
- Produce relevant and engaging copy across various channels, including email, websites and printed collateral
- Updating the company website using the CMS - blogs, press releases, new consultant bios
- Proactive support of sales team with bespoke content - presentations, bids and account updates
- Manage, design and analyse email campaigns to drive leads for the sales team
- Report on insights from all campaigns to ensure effectiveness
- Manage external agencies and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Collating customer and candidate feedback
- Keep up to date with competitor content and activity
- Basic in-house design work using Illustrator, including sourcing imagery and updating company documents as required
- Assisting on the coordination and provide support on internal and external events
- Write compelling press releases
- Ensuring brand voice and consistent representation through all activity both internally and externally
- Maintain good working relationships with sales teams
- General ad hoc support to the head of marketing and wider management team
The ideal candidate:
- Confident communicator with all levels of the business
- Creative writing skills and understanding of audience and tone in business
- Ability to manage workload and maintain quality
- Supportive and takes initiative
- Impeccable eye for detail and accuracy
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at one time
- Strong project management experience
- Resourceful and creative
- Experience using email marketing software
- Strong digital experience - social, ATS and CMS
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.