Client Accountant - Globally successful digital agency
This is an exciting opportunity for an ACCA/CIMA/ACA Part Qualified (or AAT Qualified) Accountant to join a globally successful digital agency that boasts some household name clients to join their accounts team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has previous experience within a client-facing role to develop their career and take your career path onto that next step.
Tasks and responsibility include:
- Build strong working relationships with clients; dealing with all accounting queries
- Managing all aspects of revenue recognition in line with SOX policy.
- Preparing and reconciling monthly revenue recognition and reviewing with Finance Directors, General Managers and Delivery Leads.
- Annual statutory reporting at year end and submission of accounts
- Identifying opportunities to improve the financial performance of the business.
- Line management of a Client Accountant Assistant.
- Weekly revenue forecasting maintenance as well as assisting with the production of quarterly, yearly forecasts and reforecasts.
- Holding monthly balance sheet reviews with the Global CFO.
- Assisting in systems testing processes, and providing feedback on how processes can be improved.
- Assisting the Finance Director with internal and external audits.
- Key analysis and reporting
- Produce budgets, forecasts and cash flow projections for clients
Ideally, you will be a Part Qualified Accountant with previous exposure to client accounting within a similar environment. This is a fantastic opportunity within a great company wherein there really is scope to excel.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.