Customer Retention Administrator
Our well established client based in Swindon are currently recruiting for two Customer Retention Administrators to work on a full-time permanent basis.
The Customer Retention Administrator is responsible for ensuring maximum contact activity within the specified customer and product initiatives and the achievement of the agreed targets and objectives.
Term time roles are available.
Main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Effectively managing all the sales leads allocated, prioritising when required
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers
- Achieving agreed sales targets and meeting KPI’s
- Maintaining the renewals database and system processes, and provide feedback as appropriate
- Respond efficiently to all leads and customer requests.
- Produce and maintain daily contact sheet and activity report.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and written work.
- Competent in running Microsoft software especially Excel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to A level or HND/HNC (Or relevant experience)
- Have at least 1 year experience in sales environment.
- Have experience within a call centre.
- Be confident working towards targets and KPI’s
Previous experience within education or selling educational products would be advantageous.