Senior Finance Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Permanent job opportunity for a CCAB qualified Senior Finance Manager to join a global energy business.
Your new company
You will be joining a global energy business working in a leadership role within the large Accounting department.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business partner with stakeholders providing strategic and timely advice on Accounting
- Lead and proactively manage the complete end to end Group reporting processes
- Drive high standards of accuracy across finance
- Manage the relationship with Auditors
- Attend monthly report meetings and represent the Accounting department
- Present Accounting topics at monthly meetings to obtain agreement to process changes
- Manage a team of 6 finance professionals
What you'll need to succeed
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with industry experience
- Ability to delegate tasks efficiently across team to ensure all deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations clearly
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desirable
- Excellent Excel skills; including pivot table and lookup abilities
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £68,000; dependant on experience
- Car allowance
- 15% discretionary bonus
- Pension with employee/employer contribution
- Free Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.