Regional Marketing Manager - Retail - Southern Region
An experienced Regional Marketing Manager is required to join a leading retail property organisation to lead and manage the Southern Region’s marketing teams.
This role provides specialist direction and support to retail centres to increase brand consistency, maximise the results of centre marketing activities and to increase the efficiency of centre budgets. The Regional Marketing Manager will work as an extension of the Group Marketing Team to support the marketing teams in the Southern region and will help shape, lead and successfully deliver a number of centrally driven marketing campaigns and initiatives.
This role will be best suited to a Marketing Specialist who has previous experience coordinating marketing teams in differing locations, who is proactive and forward thinking, has the ability to deal calmly and professionally with media enquiries or crisis management situations and is willing to travel.
There is flexibility on the base location of this position.
Key responsibilities within this Regional Marketing Manager position include:
- Working with the Group Marketing Team to plan and implement annual group marketing strategies inline with overall business objectives
- Leading the Marketing Managers within key working groups to scope and then roll-out group initiatives or projects
- Supporting the role out of national marketing campaigns, events and activities
- Reviewing regional marketing expenditure, identifying cost savings or opportunities
- Working with Marketing Managers and supporting agencies to produce creative and compelling advertising, PR and promotional campaigns
- Ensuring brand consistency in each region, reviewing new collateral produced etc.
- Working with the Group Marketing Team to help identify and secure sponsorship or brand partnership activities
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager to plan and implement local digital marketing strategies
- Duty Management when required
Plus much more
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Extensive experience as a Marketing Specialist
- Experience in a regional / multi-site management role, preferably within retail or leisure sectors
- Ability to lead on marketing plans and initiatives and motivate Marketing Managers
- Ability to deal with media enquiries and crisis management situations in a calm and professional manner
- Confident communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Creative and enthusiastic nature
- Ability and willingness to travel - southern region
A competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance, 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, private healthcare and life assurance (plus much more) awaits; if you feel you are the right person for the role, we’d like to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF),