Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
Based in Maidenhead, Berks, our client is a growing and exciting company looking for a Finance Business Partner t to join their team.
This job would suit a recently Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or ACMA) with a strong academic background and business partnering experience ideally gained in FMCG or retail. The Finance Business Partner will be reporting to the European Commercial Finance Manager and will involve supporting the brands, assisting in ensuring that forecasting is accurate and on time as well as providing reporting and decision support to the European Commercial Teams.
This company is a leading business in their field that has shown consistent growth over the last twenty years which has accelerated dramatically in the last couple of years. The business promotes creativity and innovation as well as creating great products.
The successful individual will be a recently qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or ACMA) with demonstrable commercial acumen, strong organisational skills, the ability to multi-task as well as being detail oriented and able to work independently. The candidate must have great communication skills and be able to influence at all levels and across the business as well as work under pressure as a team player. Strong IT skills particularly Excel and experience working with SAP BI would also be a distinct advantage.
Duties will include:
- Managing costing assumptions for forecasting and modelling of European entities profitability
- Updating Forecasting documents with costing and new products to enable easy consolidation
- Preparation of European submissions for review by Brand Finance Manager
- Assist in the production and further development of European Commercial Reports
- Primary Brand Finance contact for a European Market, delivering the day to day challenge and commercial support, whilst supporting the Finance Manager on other markets.
- Adhoc Reporting
- Assist in the development of standard models and tools for the commercial teams
- Record and support governance of pricing across Europe, in order to ensure Audit requirements
- Liaise with European Finance Managers to gain understanding of financial transactions
For more information about this role or any other Finance Business Partner roles in Maidenhead, Berks, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability