General Manager: Hospitality & Leisure Boutique Venues
A General Manager with strong food & beverage operational bias within high quality Venues and boutique luxury Hotels is now being recruited for this award winning hospitality and leisure group of character located in the dynamic North East.
The group pride themselves on delivering outstanding experiences in extra ordinary settings, delivering service which has colour and character and creates memories which stay with their customers forever. In keeping with this philosophy the General Manager must have a big personality combined with a flair for creating innovative Events and striking presentations. This is a challenging role split between two businesses within the portfolio. Both in rural locations within picturesque Northumberland, offering very different yet complementary venues. One a destination Inn with boutique luxury accommodation and exquisite informal dining the other a fairy-tale events venue bursting with quality features and a lavish atmosphere.
To be successful in the role of General Manager you will ideally have or be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of achievement develpped within high quality Food & Beverage operations
- Management experience of fine dining Restaurant operations coupled with extensive Conference and Banqueting/Event operations
- A love of weddings and events!
- Exemplary customer care skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Impeccable standards of presentation combined with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An established talent for multi tasking / detailed planning and organisation
- Experience of managing a large team (preferably multi site) and an ability to both motivate and inspire delivery of consistent quality service
- Passion for creating extra-ordinary dining experiences
- A good understanding of current trends and new developments within the Hospitality industry
- A clearly defined understanding of both revenue and cost controls with the ability to take appropriate action when required
- The ability to produce informative financial forecasts and operational reports on a regular basis
- Creative flair in both property presentation, sales and marketing initiatives and operational problem solving
- A strong team working ethos
- A flexible approach to working patterns
- A professional enthusiasm for engaging with the local community in order to further grow the business
This is a highly rewarding yet challenging role offering the opportunity for genuine career progression and personal professional development with an exciting yet well established independently owned and ambitious group which is committed to the delivery of quality experiences for their customers and the people who work with them, who have exciting future pans for further growth.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK will be considered.
pHReedom HR Ltd is operating as a Recruitment Partner by exclusive agreement with the Client in this instance.