Clinical Lead RGN/RN - Nursing Home
6 days left
- Full Time
Clinical Lead - Nursing Home - Bridgwater, Somerset - £32,000+
Work for an amazing not for profit and progressive group!
This Clinical Lead position is a fantastic opportunity to take your nursing skills to the next level! This healthcare provider is an award winning and accredited not for profit organisation that provides a number of different services such as community nursing and care, supported living, home care and of course their fantastic nursing and residential homes. They have a great reputation for the level of care they give to their service users, recognised the community and their current staff! With 60 care homes up and down the country with real plans for future commissions and developments, it's the perfect organisation to begin or progress with your nursing management career!
This clinical lead vacancy is for one of their nursing homes based in Bridgwater, Somerset. The home itself is a refurbished care home that offers specialist nursing services for just over 100 residents. These residents may need particular nursing care for individual needs such as dementia and the elderly frail. The home are looking for a compassionate nurse with ambition and drive to continue delivering high standards of care and leadership skills with the ability to inspire others to follow suit!
- Generous and competitive salary
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Attractive annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and discount cards
- Training & Development opportunities
- Annual pay reviews
- RGN/RN Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience in working within a nursing home
- Previous elderly care experience expected
- Have previous leadership experience
- Complete satisfactory POVA/CRB/DBS checks
- Have excellent Clinical Skills
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fantastic manor and infectious ambition and drive
- Manage the unit in the absence of the general manager.
- Act as clinical lead within the Unit.
- Manage all staff within the unit
- Implement training/induction programs for all staff within the nursing unit.
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the home.
- Perform quality management and audits in the home.