Civil Infrastructure Engineer, Devon, Permanent, Small Newly Formed Consultancy
Your new company
A newly formed civil engineering consultancy who are actively seeking 2 new additions to their busy and dynamic design team.
Your new role
You'll be working within a close knit design team in a spacious new office based in the Exeter area. The position is available due to an increase in work load and the organic expansion of the already very successful consultancy. Managing your own workload and a number of diverse projects will keep you busy and engaged as you work on an impressive portfolio of residential and commercial developments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Civil Engineering Degree
- 3+ years worth of experience
- Ability to use PDS and Microdrainage (not essential as training can be provided)
- Knowledge of Sections 38 and 278 and Water Authority sections 104 and 185 agreements
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Frequent social events and activity days organised by the Directors
- Relaxed working environment
- 25 days holiday
- Pub lunches
- Overtime paid at a fixed rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.