My Client is currently looking for an experienced and qualified Senior Administrator / Paraplanner in Stockport to work alongside one of their Advisors.
* New business research
* Obtaining all relevant paperwork in preparation for new business recommendations
* Research/preparation for client review meetings
* Building a good strong relationship with their appointed advisers client bank (good personality/customer focus therefore essential)
* Preparation of compliance documentation/review of compliance requirements
* Preparation of suitability letters
* Salary up to £28,000
* 4 x DIS immediately
* 23 days holiday per annum, with additional days given over the Christmas period (they close over Christmas and don't require staff to save holidays for this)
* 6 month probationary period, after which time they will pay 3% into pension (employee contributions not compulsory), this increases to 4% after completion of 3 years' service and 5% after completion of 6 years' service
* Hours of work are 9am - 5pm, with half an hour for lunch
* Flexi-time between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm
Successful candidates will have worked in an IFA environment and be part of fully Diploma Qualified (or equivalent)
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.